EVERYONE FOR YOUR SAFETY!!!

PLACENTA?!
You're joking!
That's so not right

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Re: EVERYONE FOR YOUR SAFETY!!!

dude, placenta is great for your hair and skin. I use a placenta mask for my hair all the time.

Posted 9 years ago
annastevens
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

Nona for real?  That sounds gross, but hey if it works good more power to you.  I will try anything for perfect skin.

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
betti
Thanked 0 time

its full of anti oxidents etc, wether i agree to people using it or not its the fact that its givin a different name so consumers dont know what it is, thats my issue, plus did you know if it gets into your eyes it can cause blindnes...... it mascara!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone see something wrong with that picture?

Posted 9 years ago
Brouk
Thanked 0 time

Fun shaving kit...???

Posted 9 years ago
tiffanyd_24
Thanked 0 time

i used to do the same with my mom when i was little!  my little girl gets soo excited when she "shaves" she does her face also,like her daddy, cuz the kit came with a lathering brush as well , hahaha

Posted 9 years ago
Brouk
Thanked 0 time

lol
Aww!  Little children always think that its so fun! :]
I have a 2 year old I used to babysit and I bought  a nair kit  and brought over the bladeless shaver and lathered er legs w/ bar soap because she wanted to "shave". She loooved it! smile)
Then the 7 & 5 year old (Cam & Tyler) also wanted to so they did their faces, I got pictures for their parents and everthing, it was precious!!

Now just wait until they have to do it daily, we'll see how fun it is ;]

Posted 9 years ago
betti
Thanked 0 time

hey i was getting ready for new years at my dad's, we had a power cut and i just finnished my hair and make up and he grabed my face and rubbed his shaving cream all over my face... boy was i mad..

Posted 9 years ago
Pit_Wife
Thanked 0 time

My son likes to pretend like he's shaving his legs and curling his eyelashes. He's 2 and loves to copy mommy!

I check out that site and searched all the products i use. Most of them aren't that bad but i think i'm going to try some of the stuff they recommend. But no placenta mask for me! Where do they get the placenta? Is some housewife using my placenta this morning to help her damaged hair?

Posted 9 years ago
betti
Thanked 0 time

the placenta is either cow or is disgarded from hospitals, its not agaisnt the law to use it, and if people want to use other peoples bits on their bits then thats cool but its that manufactorers use 'other' names for it on the ingrediant list so you are un aware of it... unless your smart..

Posted 9 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

After reading all the posts, yeah, there are probably lots of products that may cause some sort of ill reaction. These companies generally put the warnings on the bottle to cover their own tails mostly. Lol. However, I do know that scented bubble baths may cause urinary tract infections if used a lot. So, use it sparingly. However, I have never had this problem. Its good to be careful with the concerns that there are out there these days, however, with so many of them out there, its hard to keep up with them all. It seems like everything is cancer-causing now and it feels like you can't even use something simple like in the old days, without worrying about cancer. Knowledge is a good thing, but also can make one paranoid. My advice is to take this knowledge into consideration most definitely, but also use your instincts as well. Or, there are some who say, use things in moderation. However, I would definitely NOT use something that I knew there had been a study that confirmed that is did cause cancer. I think those thngs should be taken off the market. But then again, on the other hand, smoking causes cancer, second-hand cancer, etc.,,, so what does one do? Hide? Grr...the world is crazy, lol. Sorry that I am rambing and I hope that I have not offended anyone. I guess I am just saying that its so hard to know what to do now days with all these studies and all these new chemically-enhanced products. Maybe we were better off in the old days with natural products, who knows? Oh well.

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?