camiejain
Thanked 0 time

new years resolutions

Please don't laugh, but I have never had a resolution, so this year I didn't go all out either, because I would have so many, hehe....so if I do have one it was to not make one  lol:P

Posted 9 years ago
MissXStephanie
Thanked 0 time

Re: new years resolutions

2 yrs ago i went through a really bad relationship and lost like 35 lbs. I was really really tiny...then when i got over the jerk i told myself i would eat healthy..because even though i lost the weight in an unhealthy way(being depressed and not being able to eat)..i was happy with the way i looked..and happy with myself once again. Well..i got back with the good bf before that jerky one and am still with him til this day. Both of us have GAINED like 20-30 lbs since we started dating lol. So my partner in crime & i have decided it's time to lose all those lbs. I'm at 130..but i'm short..and a bit curvier than i used to be...i'm very petite built so the curves are coming and not stopping lol. 

SO long story long hehe...i'm going to lose atleast 20 lbs and tone up a bit..eat healthier so i have more energy for my classroom & my grad school...and eventually be back to what i used to be hehe.

so if you have tips on losing weight let me know! or videos..i need videos

Posted 9 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

that sounds like me i was so thin before my husband but true love makes you gain weight LOL

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Mine is to keep calm and sweet with my fiance while planning our wedding, and to tone up my arms and back so I will look fab in my dress!I hate assigning specifics to New Year's Resolutions, I feel like you never achieve them when you do that!

Posted 9 years ago
hsz0zyzp8o0
Thanked 0 time

Posted 4 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?