camiejain
Thanked 0 time

is anyone subscribe to health, fitness or shape mags?

Check out <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.todaysfreebies.com">www.todaysfreebies.com</a><!-- w -->. I saw a post on there a few days back for a free sub to Shape magazine. I have gotten many subscriptions for me and y husband such as PC, TechNet, Mirosoft IT (sorry, he's a computer tech) Maxim, TV Guide, Photography (for me) etc. Also, I have received many sample freebies such as hair products, toothpaste, deodorant, coupons, and even a cool Lucky Magazine cosmetic bag!! Its a great site if you guys are into that sort of freebies, I know I am lol:) You just have to click on the Forums part of the page to see the latest posts. Let me know what you think about the site and all! *HUGS* hope this is helpful!

Posted 10 years ago
kkarlene
Thanked 0 time

Re: is anyone subscribe to health, fitness or shape mags?

Once you get there where do you go?

Posted 10 years ago
Craftqueen707
Thanked 0 time

I have a bunch of old Preventions, I will see if I can find them and maybe put them up for swap.

Posted 10 years ago
Pit_Wife
Thanked 0 time

i have some Health magazines, Prevention and Womens Fitness. I subscribe to them all.

PM me if you're interested...

Posted 10 years ago
Pit_Wife
Thanked 0 time

I health magazine. It has exercise and meal plans. I think it's geared more towards middle aged women. I covers a lot of health issues like cancer prevention, osteoporosis, diabetes, etc.

It's okay... i perfer Health Magazine though

Posted 10 years ago
Craftqueen707
Thanked 0 time

I just added seven prevention magazines to my page, but some are from 2004 and some are from 2006, they are complete though, not missing any articles.

Posted 10 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?