prettie_bk_2010
Thanked 0 time

Lame....

Has any other Seventeen magazine subscribers not gotten an issue this month?

They are really starting to bug me. At first I was getting my magazines at the end of one month for two months's in advanced! So if it was October 28th I'd get the December issue. Then in late November I'd get the January issue. Well, soon they started getting later and later. I still haven't even received my December issue this year and December is almost over. Kind of frustrating me. I'm never late with my bill, so they shouldn't be late with delivery.

Posted 9 years ago
snily
Thanked 0 time

Re: Lame....

well the last issue of seventeen i got was a combined issue for both december and january, so maybe the next one will be for febuary

Posted 9 years ago
prettie_bk_2010
Thanked 0 time

i didnt get that one that was combined....so mad about it

Posted 9 years ago
kkarlene
Thanked 0 time

Well that might make sense, I havent ben recieving alot of magazinesl ike my cosmogirl and my us and world news whch is a weekly one and all  my other mail has come so idk whats up

Posted 9 years ago
shannon305
Thanked 0 time

yah i got the combination one still no february though. i cant wait! antm winner is on one cover and vanessa hudgens on the other, im not crazy at all about vanessa but id love to hear what she has to say about the whole scandal.

Posted 9 years ago
kkarlene
Thanked 0 time

February probably wojnt come untill mid january or with the way it has been going with them untill mid february

Posted 9 years ago
snily
Thanked 0 time

maybe ur subsciption needs to be renewed?

Posted 9 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

the last one i got was combined for dec./jan. and it had rhianna on the cover along with an additional over inside....

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?