amusic20
Thanked 0 time

Re: Jamie Lynn Spears

I know, jeez.

Posted 9 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

yes it could of happened to me but i wasnt on nickelodeon making millions to be a role model for girls age 7-12

Posted 9 years ago
Pit_Wife
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

exactly thank you for agreeing with me they have a job to do and so does nickelodeon

Posted 9 years ago
shannon305
Thanked 0 time

srry u guys but im gonna have to defend jamie lynn. i mean yah she should have definitely know better and that was her responsibility. but she made a mistake and we all do, and we wouldnt even know she slipped if she wasnt going through with the pregnancy. so basically some of us r saying she should have gotten an abortion and she would still look like a good role model.

Posted 9 years ago
shannon305
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

yes but she didnt try hard not to make a mistake she stated herself they were not using any protection a mistake would be oops are condom broke but oops i am having premarital sex with my boyfriend with no birth control or protection and i got pregnant thats not a mistake you play with fire you get burnt anyways everyone has their own believes so maybe this is one of those subjects we should drop

Posted 9 years ago
shannon305
Thanked 0 time

i didnt know all the details about her not using protection, so i now see your point of view a little better but yah your right we do have our different opinions and thats fine. so yah i totally respect yours, especially when you are the parent, and im just a teen.

Posted 9 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

i cant believe this...

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Actually no, the point of an opinion is anyone can have one. Even if it's a bad one! I still think she's a little tramp! And that's my opinion.

Posted 9 years ago
ms_shotgunopera
Thanked 0 time

I heard about this, following in big sisters foot steps only so much sooner.

Posted 9 years ago
happy_haylee_3
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
happy_haylee_3
Thanked 0 time

that is a good point and ide definetely rather have her keep her baby. i have strong feelings against abortion but i know its a personal decision.

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?