amusic20
Thanked 0 time

Re: Jamie Lynn Spears

I know, jeez.

Posted 10 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

yes it could of happened to me but i wasnt on nickelodeon making millions to be a role model for girls age 7-12

Posted 10 years ago
Pit_Wife
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

exactly thank you for agreeing with me they have a job to do and so does nickelodeon

Posted 10 years ago
shannon305
Thanked 0 time

srry u guys but im gonna have to defend jamie lynn. i mean yah she should have definitely know better and that was her responsibility. but she made a mistake and we all do, and we wouldnt even know she slipped if she wasnt going through with the pregnancy. so basically some of us r saying she should have gotten an abortion and she would still look like a good role model.

Posted 10 years ago
shannon305
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

yes but she didnt try hard not to make a mistake she stated herself they were not using any protection a mistake would be oops are condom broke but oops i am having premarital sex with my boyfriend with no birth control or protection and i got pregnant thats not a mistake you play with fire you get burnt anyways everyone has their own believes so maybe this is one of those subjects we should drop

Posted 10 years ago
shannon305
Thanked 0 time

i didnt know all the details about her not using protection, so i now see your point of view a little better but yah your right we do have our different opinions and thats fine. so yah i totally respect yours, especially when you are the parent, and im just a teen.

Posted 10 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

i cant believe this...

Posted 10 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Actually no, the point of an opinion is anyone can have one. Even if it's a bad one! I still think she's a little tramp! And that's my opinion.

Posted 10 years ago
ms_shotgunopera
Thanked 0 time

I heard about this, following in big sisters foot steps only so much sooner.

Posted 10 years ago
happy_haylee_3
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
happy_haylee_3
Thanked 0 time

that is a good point and ide definetely rather have her keep her baby. i have strong feelings against abortion but i know its a personal decision.

Posted 10 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?