Nona
Thanked 0 time

BOYCOTT WALMART

I love Wal-Mart. The one here has good Customer Service and a great selection. I like Target as well though.

Posted 9 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

Re: BOYCOTT WALMART

i am done with wal mart they have been rude to me for the last time

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

I love meijer too! The one here is so much fun to shop at.

Posted 9 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

ive never really had probs with walmart.
it must be the people bc ive never had that kinda probs

Posted 9 years ago
shelbykatysmom
Thanked 0 time

I know what you mean about Walmart.  I'd rather take a beating than go.  My husband however, lives there.  I took my disabled grandmother shopping a few years ago to Walmart and she was going to write a check.  The cashier asked her for her driver's license and since she's disabled (in a wheelchair), she only had an ID.  Her DL was expired and the cashier got just down right UGLY with her.  I made them get the manager and filed a complaint, and the next time I went, she had been terminated.  Nothing makes me madder than to see someone be ugly to older people or my kids- be mean to me all you want, just leave my kids and grandparents out of it!  I'm glad to see someone else hates walmart- the only reason I don't do all my shopping at Target is b/c they want to leave Christ out of Christmas- so I guess there's no other choice but good old wallyworld!  smile

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

well, that's a whole 'nother post, honey.

Posted 9 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

yeah it is you are right nona

Posted 9 years ago
Craftqueen707
Thanked 0 time

I shop occasionally at Wal-Mart, but I probably do more shopping at Target. But, I was at Wal-Mart the other day looking around the craft section and an employee asked if I needed help, I showed her my list. She found me everything I needed except one item, some was found in the craft section, some in another section, some was even found in the plumbing section. She also gave me tips on how to do my project and suggested other stores where I could find the item they did not have. I even put a comment into the comment box, which they didn't seem to have, and were out of the little papers you write one.  Anyway, in all my experiences it seems like the employees are really helpful and friendly, but I generally can't seem to find anything.

Posted 9 years ago
RicoSilver
Thanked 0 time

Yep, I hate Walmart too.  Their quality is not the best either.  I used to shop for all my groceries there for the longest time until I started getting their Land O Frost ham or turkey cold cuts and they would turn green long before they expired.

It's hard not to shop there for the low prices but I also have an issue with bad customer service.  It's like one of the requirements to be hired there is you have to be rude to others.  The way I see it is if you hate your job so much you have to be mean/hateful to others then go get an education that will allow you to get a good/better paying job.  Don't take it out on the customers because the competition for our dollars is fierce.  I'll take my money where I'm treated with respect.

Posted 9 years ago
xxmandiexx
Thanked 0 time

the one i go to is fine. :]

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?