k0rt
Thanked 0 time

need help..

Posted 10 years ago
camiejain
Thanked 0 time

Re: need help..

Hi! I understand what you mean about wanting ideas for long-distance. As soon as I read it, a thought popped into my head. Have you ever made him a care package and sent it to him? I mean, it doesn't have to be lavish or expensive. Guys like little things too. Maybe include some of his favorite snacks, music cd (or one you made) etc. Maybe even a new snapshot of yourself blowing him a kiss (for his wallet) and a little note saying "Hi, just wanted to let you know I am thinkng of you." Oh, and trust me, guys prefer short notes lo smile It will be something sweet (but not too mushy) that will let him know you are thinking of him. Long distance relationships can be hard, but also, very rewarding. Anyway, that was only one idea. Let me know if this helps?? smile

Posted 10 years ago
swhalen
Thanked 0 time

Think back to some good memories you had: one of the first movies you saw together, a time when you laughed together over something...anything that can remind him and you of why you are together in the first place and how much you mean to each other.

It may be hard, but sound excited to talk with him and also, ask more questions about him and let him talk too.  Sometimes we (females) hate the silence so we talk without letting them say much.  This way you can get to know a new side of him that college is bringing out.

Posted 10 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

main thing is dont let the relationship fizzle away relationships are work adn hard work but if you love each other so worth it in the end but they can also fizzle without you realizing it so it sounds like you really love him and if you do work hard and dont let it slip away

Posted 10 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?