CAREBEAR1548
Thanked 0 time

Trying to start a new job...

I am debating starting a new job on Geneaology...I really don't know if people are that interested to find out their family history.  I guess interested enough to pay to find out about it.  What are some of your thoughts....
Thanks.

Posted 10 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

Re: Trying to start a new job...

sounds like an interesting idea you should try it if you are patient about it i would love to do a work from home job

Posted 10 years ago
CAREBEAR1548
Thanked 0 time

Well, I feel like I am very patient with it.
I have my side traced back to the orginal first pilgrims that came over on the mayflower.  and my husbands side all the way back to the late 1500s.
I want to work from home(i have three very little ones).  so that is what i was looing for.
thanks for replying

Posted 10 years ago
CAREBEAR1548
Thanked 0 time

I actually got a reply from an old teacher of mine who is now the public libraian.  She is trying to help me out by using me as a referal.  also offering me to volunteer at the history dept. of the library!!!

Posted 10 years ago
k0rt
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
CAREBEAR1548
Thanked 0 time

History absolutley amazes me!  And it amazes me even more when it is my history.  But it is really neat when I do someone else's also.  I am currently working on my husbands history.  They are having a HUGE family reuinion(a family of 10 kids plus their kids plus their kids!!!)  So I am trying to finish it up before thanksgiving.  It is a rewarding job when you can find things like that.  Like I found out the I am a descendant of three of the orginial pilgrims that came over on the Mayflower and settle the caucasion colonies.  That is cool.  And that is one of the those by accident things you were talking about.  I accidentaly found a third cousin who had figured that one out!

Posted 10 years ago
Craftqueen707
Thanked 0 time

A guy I am somehow related to wrote a book about one side of my family.  He also compiled all the pictures of out ancestors that he could find and made cds for a bunch of people.  He also made a family time-line/tree thing.  It goes back super far, we are related to nights and a princess!  But, I think it is a way cool thing to get interested in and if you ever pursue it, you should definitely make copies of your findings for your relatives!

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?