Posted 10 years ago
blackdahlia02
Thanked 0 time

Re: TOKENS GIRLS TOKENS!!!

Posted 10 years ago
twirlygirly0519
Thanked 0 time

how r u supposed 2 even get those token things anyway?

Posted 10 years ago
coriann
Thanked 0 time

What if your swap went through great, but you haven't received a token from the other person? I've swapped once now, and though it IS only once, I'd still like to have my token so everyone knows I was trustworthy (and I'm narcissistic and like to see nice things about myself! LOL) What should I do if I don't ever get a token from her? P.S. Notice I'm not naming names, because it may not be her fault, and I don't want to upset anyone!  lol

Posted 10 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

just shoot her a quick email to remind her. Maybe she forgot? Just say , like, "I was really happy with our swap, but noticed you hadn't left a token for me yet. I hope you were happy with everything, too. Maybe when you get a chance you could leave me one?"

Posted 10 years ago
becq79
Thanked 0 time

I agree with another girl - we all had to start off as a newbie.

And I also agree with the rules that us newbies should send their items first but we can still get burnt. sad

I always check peoples tokens before swapping but you can never be too careful!!

Posted 10 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

you can tell if someone has read a PM by what folder it is in. If they have read it, its in the sent box, unread is outbox.

Posted 10 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

i hate not getting a token when i did a great swap it is a pet peeve pf mine but i just send a friendly reminder then usually the will post one

Posted 10 years ago
Ashleyluvs2dnce
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
CoutureBarbie
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
logangal23
Thanked 0 time

thanks for this post - i wanted to see how your swap/barter system worked. im more a buyer but right on. when i list some of my items i will be informed - thanks!

Posted 8 years ago
IsabelleS
Thanked 0 time

How can this be?

As a new member, I guess it's part of the game to send your first items first. Let me tell you that I was happy to get my first token yesterday!  :dance:

Posted 8 years ago
ms_shotgunopera
Thanked 0 time

Posted 8 years ago
mountphoenix
Thanked 0 time

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your input on swaplifters!  Be sure you are posting swaplifters on the swaplifter list in the swapstyle help forum.  That way we honest users can find the perpetrators easily. smile

Thanks!

Posted 8 years ago
KatrinaK
Thanked 0 time

I always send a token when I close out the swap (i.e., once both ends have been sent/received) and I usually try to check someone's tokens if they don't have many, to make sure that the swapper has had good reviews - or to see if they have swaplifted a lot of other people.

And I don't necessarily think that a lot of tokens in a short time, like a few weeks, is a bad thing - I've only been on SwapStyle for about 2 months now and I've had a lot of swaps with tokens left, so I don't think getting a lot of tokens in a short period is necessarily the sign of a swaplifter - although I guess with the number of swaplifts, it's good to be a bit wary.

Posted 8 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Posted 8 years ago
DanielleMarie
Thanked 0 time

I hate the fact that I could have MANY more tokens but several people that I swap with don't bother to send me one....even after I ask  sad  It's just common courtesy to leave a token for someone that swapped with you....please give me the same respect that I gave you....

Posted 8 years ago
Kanthony25
Thanked 0 time

I've lost 11 tokens after the site crashed, awaiting 8 from current swaps, and 3 from people who didn't bother to leave one.

Posted 8 years ago
cakefordinner
Thanked 0 time

I've edited my entire post regarding k33kat because it looks like the issues were more due to a simple mistake and misunderstandings. Our deal is back on and I think it will all work out fine.

Posted 6 years ago
Natalie123321
Thanked 0 time

I had a previous account with a lot of tokens, but due to people stealing my things, I have had to create a new account, but some of the people are really way to pushy, however, I know most of you I can trust! smile

Posted 6 years ago
Christine_J
Thanked 0 time

I didnt even know there was a forum! lol im trying to swap items with people but i dint think people trust me and most people dont even reply back!!! RUDE  anyways im new here and would love to swap with anyone and ship the item first as long as the other swapper doesnt swaplift me because then i would be mad! anyways im finding it hard to swap with people I WANT TO SWAP!

Posted 5 years ago
DevaQueseeNum
Thanked 0 time

Posted 4 years ago
DevaQueseeNum
Thanked 0 time

Posted 4 years ago
DevaQueseeNum
Thanked 0 time