queen_michi
Thanked 0 time

Guitar Players

I am personally a sucker for guitar players. I love them so much! Especially when they write songs for you! Anyone else have this problem? lol

Posted 10 years ago
talltree3
Thanked 0 time

Re: Guitar Players

i LOVE guitar players.
theyre just so adorable :]

Posted 10 years ago
honeyurmyshiningstar
Thanked 0 time

Guitar players are definetly a turn on=) I also really like guys on drums! i'd really want to hook up with one especially so they can teach me how!

Posted 10 years ago
purplemoon
Thanked 0 time

Dated a guy before (ex bf) who just like music, but cant sing, cant play instrument but i am always a sucker for guitar player..AHA! and now I married one of them..LOL!

I tried playing guitar about two years ago but didnt goes well because the teacher taught me too much theory and less practice. But i am sure if anyone want to play guitar just practice and practice..that will making it better

Posted 10 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

my current boyfriend plays guitar, hes in a "local" band...

if anyone wants to check them out once they get music on their myspace i can put the link on here

Posted 10 years ago
Joy4Two
Thanked 0 time

My older brother plays the guitar and drums. Growing up all my friends thought he was super sexy and they still do! Because he's my brother... i can't see what the hell the attraction is. I guess that's why i've never seen them as hot because they remind me of my brother... and my brother is mostly an ass hole... sorry Risa!

Posted 10 years ago
ms_shotgunopera
Thanked 0 time

haha, yes my xhubby was a guitar player.

Posted 10 years ago
Joy4Two
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
Black21
Thanked 0 time

Men in suits are over rated go for the Guitar players!

Posted 10 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?