queen_michi
Thanked 0 time

Guitar Players

I am personally a sucker for guitar players. I love them so much! Especially when they write songs for you! Anyone else have this problem? lol

Posted 10 years ago
talltree3
Thanked 0 time

Re: Guitar Players

i LOVE guitar players.
theyre just so adorable :]

Posted 10 years ago
honeyurmyshiningstar
Thanked 0 time

Guitar players are definetly a turn on=) I also really like guys on drums! i'd really want to hook up with one especially so they can teach me how!

Posted 10 years ago
purplemoon
Thanked 0 time

Dated a guy before (ex bf) who just like music, but cant sing, cant play instrument but i am always a sucker for guitar player..AHA! and now I married one of them..LOL!

I tried playing guitar about two years ago but didnt goes well because the teacher taught me too much theory and less practice. But i am sure if anyone want to play guitar just practice and practice..that will making it better

Posted 9 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

my current boyfriend plays guitar, hes in a "local" band...

if anyone wants to check them out once they get music on their myspace i can put the link on here

Posted 9 years ago
Joy4Two
Thanked 0 time

My older brother plays the guitar and drums. Growing up all my friends thought he was super sexy and they still do! Because he's my brother... i can't see what the hell the attraction is. I guess that's why i've never seen them as hot because they remind me of my brother... and my brother is mostly an ass hole... sorry Risa!

Posted 9 years ago
ms_shotgunopera
Thanked 0 time

haha, yes my xhubby was a guitar player.

Posted 9 years ago
Joy4Two
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
Black21
Thanked 0 time

Men in suits are over rated go for the Guitar players!

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?