JenniferTN
Thanked 0 time

Dramatic Hair Coloring

oK THE BEST THING TO DO WHEN GOING FROM LIGHT TO DARK...I have bleached hair and went dark before..You need to first buy whats called a Filler first...put it ina and let dry then do the color, it will help to fill any damaged areas..Its very cheap I suggest Sallys

Posted 10 years ago
fashion21
Thanked 0 time

Re: Dramatic Hair Coloring

Hey,

Yep I'm gonna get it. I'm going to dye it next weekend. And I'll send you a before and after picture as soon as I can. smile

Posted 10 years ago
ratrodgirl4life
Thanked 2 times

I have had every color ever created. I honestly love Feria products. I have went to dark from bleach blonde, and their colors looks natural. Now I am back to bleach blonde, and I highlight my hair myself. I don't like my head to be touched by other people. Call it a phobia if you will, but I do my cuts, styling and coloring myself, and I have for about 9 years now.

Posted 10 years ago
meggymoo1990
Thanked 0 time

Wow you cut your hair by yourself?  Wish I could do that!

Posted 10 years ago
ratrodgirl4life
Thanked 2 times

Yeah, I have bobbed it (years ago) Layered it, now I just trim my ends as I am growing it out. I don't trust anyone with my hair, I have had too many bad experiences.

Posted 10 years ago
sameoldstoryx
Thanked 0 time

I use herbal essence's new line. I had black hair which was fayding and wanted to go back to my natural brown .  I used their product about six weeks ago and I can still see the color no problem. It only costs about 10-15 bucks. Happy hair dying!

Posted 10 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?