jaminunit
Thanked 4 times

new sass & bide range

Im loving the new Sass & Bide collection!
what do you guys think?
I want to get the blue velvet dress with the silver sequins that Sophie Monk wore to fashion week ( in shop till you drop mag)

Posted 14 years ago
butterfly
Thanked 0 time

Re: new sass & bide range

Yeh Its pretty cool, though I realy realy loved their last range. The dresses were so pretty and I loved the colours, this range is a little to dark for me. Im sure Ill find something that I like though  lol
Actually there is a white dress similar to the last seasons range that I have my eye on ....
does anyone know when they are comeing in to stores  :?:

Posted 13 years ago
butterfly
Thanked 0 time

Ok i have to admit im starting to want a top from that range  :shock:  its sooo lovelly, with gold sequins around the neck ... ill post a pic soon

Posted 13 years ago
sweet_angel_kisses
Thanked 0 time

omg,  omg, omg I LOVE LOVE LOVE SASS & BIDE. Yaay for this post. I have to say that each new range sass & bide put out it gets better and better but by far the best collection was "Homecoming" I have three pieces from that collection.

At the moment i'm in desperate need of the Gladiator dress.  :cry: I won't rest til I find it.

Does anyone have one that they are willing to swap? teeheehee (or even sell? I'll be willing to pay)

Posted 13 years ago
FashionGuru
Thanked 0 time

I love, LOVE Sass & Bide. Especially their silver tunic/dress that Mischa Barton has been seen sporting. I can't rest until I get my hands on it!  :shock:

Posted 13 years ago
jaclin
Thanked 0 time

Posted 13 years ago
ladybug
Thanked 0 time

to be honest, don't shoot me anyone but i'm not that big a fan of sass and bide. most of the material and sequins etc they use are really bad quality and they are SO overpriced. i knwo everyone's going to say what 'designer' apparel isn't but i think the appeal with designer clothes is innovative design, luxurious materials and great cuts.. i think sass and bide is a bit hit and miss and lacks alot of those the majority of the time. my 2 cents!

that being said there are some gorgeous pieces, i love the 'act like a lady' dress!

Posted 13 years ago
Morena_Lusitana
Thanked 0 time

From the Playboy and the Poet range i only really liked the

Bohemian Tears Skirt
Satirical Attitude minidress
Superluminous Minidress

From the current line (Pony Bird i think) i am just hanging for that white dress with the leather harness to be released. I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :twisted:

Posted 13 years ago
sugahunni
Thanked 0 time

i find that S&B items look fabulous in pictures and on the catwalk, but whenever i actually find the tops and dresses (the jersey/silk/sequin stuff) they look absolutely tacky.. There's something about the way that S&B sew on their sequins all in clumps, and the quality of the fabrics they use really put me off. Then there's the silly prices they charge. The only things i buy from S&B are the denim range and their cotton tops but even then i always have to think twice because their cotton is so thin and flimsy sad

Posted 13 years ago
shaye007
Thanked 0 time

I have stacks of sass & bide to swap ;

Im after the:

dance with me - strip cut embellished mini sz 10
and also the top in 10-12

Sass & Bide The Smart State Top Sorbet Sz 10

I have dresses , tops , jeans to swap

Posted 12 years ago
rhi
Thanked 0 time

I Absolutly love Sass and Bide!! :dance:  I have a top i can swap, but i really really need the sass and bide gladiator, or herald and the messanger dress!! My formal's in 3 weeks, and I'm willing to throw in some cold hard cash to go with the swap!!! Please Help out!! :helpme:

Posted 12 years ago
ashdog10
Thanked 0 time

theres someone on here swapping the gladiator dress, so go have a look at that. It would be sooooo cute for a formal! Though I must say I loved sass & bides last range in comparison to this one, though I really love the lilac ruched top, with brown straps, anyone know the one I mean? If that turns up on here I need to be notified immediately! hahaha

Posted 12 years ago
rianna-jane
Thanked 0 time

I LOOOOOVE SASS & BIDE- WISH I WORKED THERE SO I COULD GET SOME HEAVY DISCOUNTS!!!!!! big_smile

Posted 12 years ago
froofroo
Thanked 0 time

Even though I definitely cannot afford anything, i really liked the jeans and the first skirt.

Posted 12 years ago
pookyhead
Thanked 0 time

there stuff was beautiful but now is incredibly massed produced and poorly made. shame on them. atleast labels like scanlan and theo havent sold out. oh well. spose we all need to make a buck. ireckon, hold onto your old stuff of theirs

Posted 12 years ago
rianna-jane
Thanked 0 time

HEY pookyhead- YOU SHOULD POST SOME ITEMS SO WE CAN START SWAPPING WITH YOU!!!!! rianna-jane

Posted 12 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?