MissXStephanie
Thanked 0 time

Some of the girls on makeupalley piss me off!

ok...so i have a makeupalley account that i'm just now learning how to use.but i have read the forums for about a month now.

someone posted something about a comment jlo said..about how she could never be a zero cuz she has an ass and chest..and has too many curves....it was a comment of just stating the truth..jlo would look ridiculous with her ass and stuff..cuz thats who she is.

so the girl who posted it is ranting about how jlo insulted girls that are a zero...they are all busting out about it...then someone says something to the sort of

"i've known of people using curvy to mean overweight"

so i posted my rant right f'n back. (if you can't tell i'm furious about ignorant people)

You know..there are girls 250 lbs...that are totally f'n beautiful...i think it's how you present yourself as to how fashiony/adorable you are.

I'm 5'4 118lbs...a size 3-5 jeans...34C boobies...and YES i have curves...and thats what men like about me.

there are adorable girls like hilary duff that are size zeros...adn totally cute in their skin.

I dont think it is the size you are...or curves..flat chests...acne..no acne...curly hair..straight hair...big nose little nose lol...

it's how you present it.......

so next time someone wants to say a super thin girl is gross...or a curvy girl is "fat" or as she put it "overweight"....look in the mirror..most of these comments come from insecurities within...or jealousy...and it freakin pisses people like ME off.

theres my rant. damn it.  :mrgreen:

i think i might not go back to makeupalley..i dont know how many times snotty girls have messages me back or messages me sayin rude things.

Posted 10 years ago
sterlinggurl
Thanked 0 time

Re: Some of the girls on makeupalley piss me off!

aww baby!!! didn't i want u to stay out the threads? they are little diva-lishous for me.... I mostly just am on there to swap.... The swappers on there are cool and some are there JUST to post....

But i DO agree with you.....

Posted 10 years ago
MissXStephanie
Thanked 0 time

i just read them sometimes ....i've only posted once...then i saw that and i about blew up!

Posted 10 years ago
sterlinggurl
Thanked 0 time

wink

Posted 10 years ago
iCALLitVINTAGE
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
MissXStephanie
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
becq79
Thanked 0 time

Geez, I must be a fat bitch cos I'm a size 12/14 here in Australia which equates to a 8/10 in the US?

Posted 10 years ago
kkarlene
Thanked 0 time

that didnt quite come out the way i meant i too what i meant was you are beautifull jsut the way you are and an 8 is sonot fat its like smaller than alot of the people in the us not that there is anythign wrong with being bigger OR smaller

Posted 10 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Everyone has their own opinions about what is attractive and what is not. For instance, did you know Sarah Jessica Parker was voted the ugliest woman in Hollywood by Maxim Magazine? I think that's crazy! I think she is beautiful. I guess it just goes to show that not everyone agrees on beauty. And I know my opinion will never change based on what someone else says.

Posted 10 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

i totally agree with yoou people can be beautiful any size shape or color i have seen plus size models that are the beautiful women ever but then there are models and ctress that are size o and they are beautiful too i have curves and i love them sure there are things i want to fix abou tmyself but i love my junk in my trunk (LOL) and my DD boobs and my husband loves my curves too i am not a size o by no means and i get hit on just as much as my size 0 best friend

Posted 10 years ago
MissXStephanie
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
glamgal
Thanked 0 time

lol Stephanie, didnt you say in another forum that your new years resolution was to lose weight?

Posted 9 years ago
betti
Thanked 0 time

hey i am 5 foot 4 and weigh 62kilo (124 lb) i think
and have 10b oc c boobs (34b or c)
and i consider myself chubby, my man was a catwalk model (he is 6 foot 5) since he was 18 and so all his ex's and current friends are basically models and there all like tiny tiny evapoarting in to thin airly skinny and are all mega tall so i feel like crap around them but i recently lost 25 kilos (50 pounds) and its a new day every day and you just gotta push through. beauty is only half sucess, brains and character is 100% sucess.  plus look at old fashioned art works.. see any tiny girls there? PLUS NO MAN WANTS TO SHAG A SKELETON!!!

Posted 9 years ago
betti
Thanked 0 time

I WAS THINKING MABY WE SHOULD START UP A LOSS BUDDY THING WHERE YOU PAIR UP WITH SOMEONE OR A BUNCH OR US WHO WANT TO LOOSE THE SAME AMOUNT OF WEIGHT AND YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO THAT PERSON AND THEY ARE LIKE YOUR WEIGHT LOSS BUDDY AND YOU PUSH EACH OTHER AND CRY WITH EACH OTHER AND MOTIVATE EACH OTHER AND HAVE WEIGH IN'S WITH EACH OTHER ETC.. JUST A THUGHT. INTERRESTED ANYONE???

Posted 9 years ago
MissXStephanie
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
littlelou
Thanked 0 time

i actually feel like a whale on here cos every-time i see some clothes i like they are all size small!!!

im 5ft 3in, 145lbs, us size 10 and a 36dd. im built like a woman should be ...curves where there should be curves. and no offence to skinny girls but my husband says that curves are what make a woman. even though i was 110 lbs when i met him, he prefers me now!

im am however a typical woman and constantly on a diet... would love to drop 15 lbs! i think a diet buddy system is a great idea.

Posted 9 years ago
sypebaptata
Thanked 0 time

Posted 4 years ago
sypebaptata
Thanked 0 time

Posted 4 years ago
whi0axbh3g1
Thanked 0 time

Posted 4 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?