punkybruster
Thanked 0 time

My Hair Doesnt Work!

My hair is permed, but natuarly its sqiggly qurly at the top. But then at the bottom it's like wavy, its poofy and UNTAMED and I dont know what to do!Oh and did I metion its short?! I CAN straighten it, but it's still short I dont know what to do! :x  :cry:

Posted 11 years ago
punkybruster
Thanked 0 time

Re: My Hair Doesnt Work!

Were can I do that?? Or but it??? I am totally clueless! roll

Posted 11 years ago
liimegreeen
Thanked 0 time

when your hair is realllly poofy and curly, it's good to only shampoo it once or so a week...but condition it daily!! when you do shampoo, use something very creamy and moisturizing like frederic fekkai ($20-ish at target or shoprite).  you're hair will be softer and more manageable in no time!

Posted 11 years ago
meggymoo1990
Thanked 0 time

My hair is very thick, and when I don't curl it, very poofy!  So normally I do what liimegreeen said and I only brush it when it's wet.  You should probably get some kind of frizz tamer, too.

Posted 11 years ago
sameoldstoryx
Thanked 0 time

I don'tknow about the frizzies but you could always get extensions if you dislike the short hair.

Posted 10 years ago
ms_shotgunopera
Thanked 0 time

you sound like me, my hair is the SAME way, one tip i learned, dont use hair spray, just makes the frizz worse. and dont put anything in it (if you use gel like me) until its dry. hope that helps some

Posted 10 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?