Posted 10 years ago
ratrodgirl4life
Thanked 2 times

Re: Where are you from?

Posted 10 years ago
talltree3
Thanked 0 time

im not saying it wasnt pretty, but the people there werent very nice to us.. one guy tried to curbstomp us, then another pulled in front of our car so we couldnt leave, then another tried to steal my purse.. i know that could happen in any country but we were only there for like 2 days and all that happened.. it was weird

Posted 10 years ago
XxMiCHELLExX
Thanked 0 time

it sounds like you were just having bad luck

Posted 10 years ago
blonde911
Thanked 0 time

Yeah, i heard that French people do that to Americans or kids or something even though they didnt do it to me when I was there haha

I just find it kind of weird how tehy do that to us, but in America we dont do that kind of stuff to them... but then again America is REALLY diverse

Posted 10 years ago
talltree3
Thanked 0 time

sorta.. we went all over europe though and nothing like that happened in any of the other countries, except in austria, where we almost got hit by a guy wearing a bright pink boa and spandex.. that was hilarious, not being against homosexuals or anything, but that guy... oo wow

Posted 10 years ago
ratrodgirl4life
Thanked 2 times

Posted 10 years ago
TheresaK
Thanked 0 time

HI neighbor in Jackson, SC!! I live in Ridgeland, which is still a good little distance from you.

I am in the military and I have been a lot of places, countries...I loved Germany. The Parissiennes were very RUDE (the people in Paris) most of them know how to speak english but won't. I noticed in Hungary that they were scoping us out for opportunities to trick us out of our $$. We stood out like sore thumbs there, the people were so short ans small-boned.
Well, that is my 2 cents.

Posted 10 years ago
Lally
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
talltree3
Thanked 0 time

hah yeah... a lot of ones in the small towns were ok, some were snooty, but the ones in like paris didnt really pay attention to you lol....

Posted 10 years ago
frenchwench
Thanked 0 time

<----------*AHEM* ....lol....

Posted 10 years ago
Lally
Thanked 0 time

French canadians are exempt. =p

Posted 10 years ago
frenchwench
Thanked 0 time

I know what you guys mean tho.....we are a quite snobby bunch! I am trying to change, but it was the way I was brought up...I guess you could call it "bourgeois??" It's all about keeping up appearances. If you watch British t.v., it's like "Mrs. Bucket"...lol.

Posted 10 years ago
Lally
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
frenchwench
Thanked 0 time

LOL...I didn't think anyone would recognise that show!...That is my mom and dad...for sure!.

Posted 10 years ago
Lilybert
Thanked 0 time

Pavia, Northern Italy. Quiet medieval town with river, famous bridge over it, University and renowned hospital. Not lively but nice. On the other hand I work in Milan, where everybody is neurotic and always in a hurry.  :mrgreen:

Posted 10 years ago
talltree3
Thanked 0 time

ooo sorry frenchwench! no offense meant :]...

oo milan! we went through there.. i was only like ten though so unfortunately i had no idea what milan was/ that it was the fashion capitol of the world :]..... thus the only clothes i got there were these hideous sweaters.. but oo well next time we're there itll be wayyy diff.....

Posted 10 years ago
TheresaK
Thanked 0 time

Hey FrenchWench and all other French, I am french too, so I can say that!!

Posted 10 years ago
ms_shotgunopera
Thanked 0 time

Im from Augusta, Ga. the most boring place on the planet. unless you are like 50 years old and you love golf. haha the masters comes here every year, thats the only thing we have going for us! lol

Posted 9 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

berea, kentucky
if nobody knows what goes on in this small little town google it and youll prolly get the arts and crafts festival!

Posted 9 years ago
robotsanddiscos
Thanked 0 time

Clearwater beach, Florida.

I might just be moving to Greensboro, NC in September!

Posted 9 years ago
purplemoon
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
purplemoon
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
ladeesmilez
Thanked 0 time