happy_haylee_3
Thanked 0 time

Any "hills" lovers out there!

is any one out there as upsessed with "the hills" tv show as i am?! i love it!! it is so much better than laguna beach!

Posted 10 years ago
laceymatt26
Thanked 0 time

Re: Any "hills" lovers out there!

Me ME ME!!!! I love that show! It's awesome, although I'm mad at Heidi right now! I love Lauren. I hate Spencer! Actually I just hate his mouth *that is the first thing I notice about a person* and his is wierd! smile What are u thinking about it right now?

Posted 10 years ago
ratrodgirl4life
Thanked 2 times

I stay away from MTV.

Posted 10 years ago
kim_livelovelaughs_808
Thanked 0 time

heck yes!! i love the the hills! outa the 3 on the poll the hills is my favorite!!!

and i personally hate maui fever. it's so unrealistic on how it really is up here

Posted 10 years ago
ashleyrenae17
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
happy_haylee_3
Thanked 0 time

haha me too!! thats kind of funny! And the girls in it are kind of annoying! Cause there such brats! but ya hills is my favorite by far! kim_livelovelaughs_808 you live in maui? you are soo lucky!!
Haylee!

Posted 10 years ago
laceymatt26
Thanked 0 time

I love the hills! I record them all on the tivo then when the season is over... put them on dvd until the season comes out so i can buy.. and watch it all the time!! But i've never even seen Maui Fever, and Laguna beach just isn't the same w/o Kristen, and Stephen, and LC and all them.... so i don't even watch that anymore!

Posted 10 years ago
lexie09
Thanked 0 time

i love the hills!!
mostly because i want to work in the
fashion industry and it gives you a little
sneak peek i think. lol
but the drama is so good too!!

Posted 10 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

i love the hills and i love laguna beach there is a show on bravo called real housewives of orange county it is somewhat like laguna beach i love that show my husband laughs at me cause all i watch is bravo, mtv, and style network

Posted 10 years ago
ratrodgirl4life
Thanked 2 times

Posted 10 years ago
erikapekoe
Thanked 0 time

I really like the hillz too!!!
Sometimes it can get e so0o0o mad though.
lol

Posted 10 years ago
kim_livelovelaughs_808
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
laceymatt26
Thanked 0 time

I have never been to Hawaii, but my boyfriend and I are saving money for a trip there not this year, but next! We have like $700 saved and we've only saved for 2 or 3 months. We only need like $3000 more LOL!!

Posted 10 years ago
laceymatt26
Thanked 0 time

Yay! I also want to go to Disneyworld. Random I know!

Posted 10 years ago
ashleyrenae17
Thanked 0 time

ha!
I went to Disney world the summer before last!
It was a blast even though I was 15! =] =] =]

I think i had more fun then my sister, which was 4 at the time! big_smile big_smile

lol..Im a looosree! big_smile

Posted 10 years ago
sara106
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
laceymatt26
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
laceymatt26
Thanked 0 time

Yea me too LOL! But anyways, back to what this topic really is about... I am SO MAD AT HEIDI! But glad Lauren has Audrina and Whitney. Heidi just infuriates me. Ugh....

Posted 10 years ago
happy_haylee_3
Thanked 0 time

me too! i'm excited to see what happens in the new episode tonight though! And heidi was such a brat for hooking brody and jen up! brody and lauren would of been soo cute together! what is heidis deal?
Haylee!

Posted 10 years ago
ashleyrenae17
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
sara106
Thanked 0 time

where do you guys live??
i'm about an hour away from disney!
no one that lives near it really likes it that much!
lol we're all pretty tired of it because we go all the time.

Posted 10 years ago
blonde911
Thanked 0 time

I live like an hour away from disneyland and i loveeee it there!
Ive been to disney land once thoguh, and it was alot of fun nad i even got to stay at the hotel there which was SOOO cool

Posted 10 years ago
ashleyrenae17
Thanked 0 time

Posted 10 years ago
happy_haylee_3
Thanked 0 time

Heidi might move out with Spencer!!!! omg i am going to die if she does!! and the season finale is tomorrow (monday)! What is lauren going to do if she moves out! ahh i am dieing right now!

Posted 10 years ago
ally7299
Thanked 0 time

ahh i LOVE the hills ! idk what id do if i were lauren, going through alla this stuff with heidi, and then she moved out ! but i dont think she will because i went to mtv.com the other day and it showed them talking about it and heidi said "my answer is no"" and spencer said "my answer is get out of my car" and he zoomed away. thats pretty sad :[

im not really mad at heidi though, because ive been in a situation like that before, and sometimes love blinds you to all the bad things that happen. but i cant wait to see the season finale !!

its nice to watch reality shows like this and get out of your own life and into someone elses, without being wrong, ya know ?

Posted 10 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?