CBetances
Thanked 0 time

**NEW SWAPPERS**

Swappers!!!!!!!

Old or new!!!

PLEASE if you want to make an offer don't offer what you want for my items make an offer on what you are interested in and if you have soemthing on my WISH LIST or something i am currently looking for then i will respond.  Don't send me another offer with another one of your items.....this is not how it works.

Is anyone else having this issue? Receiving an offer with what they want to give you? What is going on with SWAPSTYLE these days. I've been on here for a minute but all the good swappers are slowly disappearing.
:bang_head:  :bang_head:  :bang_head:  :bang_head:

Posted 8 years ago
lililongpre
Thanked 0 time

Re: **NEW SWAPPERS**

Some people pick for you cause it work like this in another swap site. And also its a possibilty here. Personnally when i have this for the second time i wrote a message with the reason i dont want to swap and its better after. Why all veteran and good swappers disapears hmmmm let me think just because some swappers make this game boring and risky and we dont have envy for having crap clothes from bad swappers. :*) Ok im little bit sarcastik but like you i think sometimes its very uncool to see how the people act here. I mean its a business based on  your honor and your good reputation so if the people think its not bad to have bad reputation i think they dont really know what is internet.
By the way. I wish all the bad will receive potatoes for christmas and gone on another swapsite.

Posted 8 years ago
amedina625
Thanked 0 time

I had this happen once or twice. I don't think the people are bad intentioned. I'm sure if you looked through their stuff and found something else you liked they would be willing to swap. I just disregard the initial offer and send them an offer I would rather have (if any). Happy Thanksgiving all!

Posted 8 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

Ive had this happen. Ive also had someone come to me asking if it were free, because i don' list value in mine. Some peoples values are different than other, so I simply just dont list value. But I told them off for that. You don't ever ask someone if something is free unless it says in there somewhere that it is! Especially if they'd have looked through my items, and saw that NONE of them have listed value. hmm

And ive had the whole picked for me deal, and I wrote them a message telling them that I don't like it if someone tries to pick items for me, and such. I also declined the swap offer.

Posted 8 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

I don't mind when someone ticks an item. If I don't like it I can always unmark it and mark something else. No biggie. Sometimes people tick lots of items for 1 expensive item too. It just means they are saying they would swap lots of stuff for your items.

Lots of things tick me off on this website (the zzzzswapping thing, and the generic declines to name a few. LOL) but this one does not.

Posted 8 years ago
lililongpre
Thanked 0 time

The thing that make me grr is why people just dont decline when  they dotn want to swap. i always erase 10 swaps each week cause the person list something i asking for a deal and they just never send me an answer. I think its not really complicated to just decline or answer. I  dont understand. BUt for the rest everything is perfect. I guess.

Posted 8 years ago
kittyclaws84
Thanked 0 time

Yeah, i always have to delete like 10 offers because people don't respond - so rude.

Posted 8 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?