TiaraxDarlingxo
Thanked 0 time

WHERE ARE ALL THE TALL GIRLS AT? :)

Well I'm 5'10 and for us tall girls out there I'm pretty sure ya'll know it's HARD to come by things in our size. Especially long jeans! Well I am a size 11 in jeans and size 11 in womens shoes & heels. XL in t-shirts. Unless they are like HOllister material where it's all stretchy and stuff then I'm just a size L. HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!! RIGHT NOW I'M LOOKING FOR WINTER CLOTHES!!!!

Posted 8 years ago
hammyidol07
Thanked 0 time

Re: WHERE ARE ALL THE TALL GIRLS AT? :)

alloy alloy ALLOY.COM!!! they actually have extended inseams that WORK! I have like 10 pairs of jeans from them, and its cheap.  lol

Posted 8 years ago
TiaraxDarlingxo
Thanked 0 time

Posted 8 years ago
tallcool1
Thanked 0 time

Hey girlfriend -I'm 5'10 too!  Talls are so hard to find.  I'll have to keep an eye on your swap list:)  The brands that I know carry talls or run long are gap, limited, Miss Me, Michael Kors, Victoria's secrect, J. Crew, abercrombie & fitch.  Most of the time it seems like the higher end brands run long, but you just half to really try stuff on which makes it hard here on swap style especially if your looking for pants.  I just swapped a pair of jeans that were talls, but a lot of the things I've posted for swap are there because I shrunk it in the dryer and then it's too short on me and there is nothing worse then a pair of pants that are too short -uggh!  I did just receive a pair of Juciy pants in a swap and found that they are nice and long -good luck to you and please feel free to share any other brands that you like.

Posted 8 years ago
sarebear
Thanked 0 time

I go to the Buckle for my jeans, they have both tall  33 1/2 inch inseam and extra tall which is 35 inches.

Posted 8 years ago
tiffanyalford
Thanked 0 time

hey girls, i am 5'9 but i never had any problem in searching clothes. Although last week searching for an perfect dress for my prom party i had a bit headache but i opted one of the Tiffany designs and they were really cool.

Posted 5 years ago
BooryncEnvece
Thanked 0 time

Posted 4 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?