love2beach
Thanked 1 time

Girls SWAPLIFTED by LizbethM........... *Click Here*

Go to the swaplifter list thread here in the forums.  There are links to file mail fraud charges.  If you agreed to swap then each of you should have exchanged names & addresses.  If you have her name & address then it's easy to file charges.  Try sending a POSTCARD (so anyone in the household can read it) to the swaplifter's address asking for her to contact you.  Good luck & keep us posted.

~Tracii~

Posted 8 years ago
love2beach
Thanked 1 time

Re: Girls SWAPLIFTED by LizbethM........... *Click Here*

Posted 8 years ago
chicmomof5
Thanked 0 time

LizbethM actually stole money from me:(  She offered me a cash deal(I think it was back in April or May), I accepted, and she sent me a message saying she got the $$$$$.  Well, after waiting a rather long time, and many Pms and email messages, I still haven't received my items or heard a word from her....very diappointing:(  Rather ironic that she's trying to raise money for charity when she has no problem stealing from others.....

Posted 8 years ago
henley0715
Thanked 0 time

I'm sorry you all have been swaplifted. I wasn't swaplifted by her but she was very rude and inconsiderate when we were dealing with our trade. Which never happened due to her never responding for a month and a half during our swap, bunch of excuses on her end, "accidentally blocking me" , left me a retaliatory feedback, told me to change her negative token or she won't remove mine so I did, left me rude messages, then trading the items with someone else probably because she was mad at my negative token at first? Which was her fault for not responding for a month and a half while I see her logging in all the time and adding new items. Hmmmph!!
After this incident with her, I never bothered with her again.
That is horrible that she swaplifted you guys and stole your $$$
I hope there is justice to her behavior..

Posted 8 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?