Lindsayanng
Thanked 0 time

Swapping pets

I just have to say. I am disappointed. I can not believe that this place would allow the swapping of pets! Its supposed to be green and eco friendly and there they are.. pets up for trade like any piece of material. Pets are living things!! You cant just rehome an animal online to strangers just like a t shirt! And i'm not even going to mention to REASON for swapping because to me, the reason is bad, but the fact that someone would even do this is worse.

i think it should not be allowed, and I also think that people should educate themselves on rehoming animals.. or better yet, keep your real commitment to your pet.. your living and breathing thing.

Posted 8 years ago
LiLiGirl
Thanked 0 time

Re: Swapping pets

I don't think anybody would be cruel enough to put up their pets to be SWAPED or TRADED, but merely in an honest and innocent attempt to rehome and find a more suitable home for their pets. It is similar as people who post ads for adoption on craigslist and better than sending a pet to a shelter at least this way it was guaranteed a home. That being said, I realize this is not craigslist or a pet adoption site.

Posted 8 years ago
love2beach
Thanked 1 time

Re: Swapping pets

Some Freecycle groups DO allow the posting of pets.

Posted 8 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?