danianiela
Thanked 0 time

tokens

is it just me or are swappers not as good at making sure they leave tokens as they used to?

i stopped following people up for tokens quite a while ago (i guess it was more important to make sure i got all my tokens when i was a newbie) but lately i've noticed that means that i've only been getting half the tokens i'm supposed to

is anyone else noticing this?

i find it hard to believe that people forget, especially now with the new system that tells you if you've left a token or not...

rant over, i really can't be bothered chasing up the tokens, i just needed to get it off my chest wink

:dance:

Posted 8 years ago
christinemic9
Thanked 0 time

Re: tokens

I've noticed it too..have only 2 swappers who probably forgot to leave me tokens--1 is a "veteran" swapper too! I thought we would leave a token for every swap? If you swapped more than one time, it still is necessary to give a token for those other times-which is what I've been doing and so have other "veteran" swappers.

Posted 8 years ago
NotChomama
Thanked 0 time

Re: tokens

I have left tokens for swaplifters - negative tokens.....BUT....

Now I have a question. An 18 year old offered to buy something, she replied to my letter and asked what the best way to send the money was. Now I received a letter saying she changed her mind and wants to use her money on a phone that she thought was cute.

Neutral token or negative token?

Posted 8 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?