sandykay
Thanked 0 time

What's with the attitude?

I have been getting a bit of attitude from new swappers lately. The most recent was today. I made a swap with a new swapper at the begining of the month and told her she would have to send first as she had less tokens. I didn't hear anything and finially last Friday I recieved the parcel from her. I sent hers out early this week, then today I get a message from her saying she hasn't recieved the swap from me, it's been 2-3 weeks and if she doesn't get it soon, she will leave neg token. I mean if you want to know what's going on, just ask instead of just threatening neg tokens straight off the bat.  roll

Posted 8 years ago
JenandTonic
Thanked 0 time

Re: What's with the attitude?

Posted 8 years ago
Kara
Thanked 0 time

Re: What's with the attitude?

Hello,

I had this problem when I first started swapping with others.  I QUICKLY told them that I do not do item for item.  I want to be happy with my side of the swap as well as have them happy with theirs.  I also am amazed especially when we put prices on that someone would want to do this.  Sometimes, I don't mind doing a lesser trade if it is something that I NEED or want, but I don't want to trade a $5 items for a $50 item.  I don't want to trade my items for stained, ripped or torn items either.  Sometimes we just don't catch the items condition, I can relate to that, but to blatantly send a rag is not acceptable either.  I have encountered that!!!  I was getting quite a few bad swappers so put on my profile that I would NOT accept either of those kinds of trade.  Ever since then, I have had almost ALL GREAT people.  I have come into contact with MORE good people than bad, thank G-d!!!

Posted 8 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?