lililongpre
Thanked 0 time

How should I procede?

I think you dont have to send back her part of the deal if she dont send all your things.  Its all or nothing. You pay the same amount of shipping when you send to her so if she dont want your thing she send your things back. Its like this on Ebay too. If you dont want the thing you send it in the same condition and you pay for the shipping return. Im little bit afraid by  reaction like this cause when you swap you take little risk. Sometimes things seem to be  more  pretty on pictures and sometimes not and you cant send back all the things you dont like. Its my opinion. When i dont like something if its in good condition i reswap it, that's it. I hope you will find a good way to fix your problem. Have a nice week.

Posted 8 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

Re: How should I procede?

I would say no ,i do not accept swapbacks ,as it is too much of a hassle and really ,she can put it back on her list is she wants,like you said everyone gets things from time to time that do not fit right or are not quite what we expected so unless you ,did not put the right description ,which you did ,i would just say no,my opinion only,it is not ebay and swapping is a risk sometimes,goodluck ,i hope you work it out, :infinity:

Posted 8 years ago
danianiela
Thanked 0 time

Re: How should I procede?

Posted 8 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?