Faith44
Thanked 0 time

'Swappers" like whoareyouwhome have tainted this site

Wow! Thanks  so much for saying something about "whoareyouwhome". I was VERY close to swapping with her and she kept trying repeatedly to swap with me! Now i know not to swap with her thanks guys! I hate how people abuse this great oppurtunity to swap things!!! They're ruining it for others!

Posted 8 years ago
emi26
Thanked 0 time

Re: 'Swappers" like whoareyouwhome have tainted this site

I am annoyed by this swapper too. Its simple mail your stuff and communicate, its rediculous that it too her 3 weeks to mail 1 ring. I dont understand, but you know. Thanks for posting this subject about her because I thought I was the only one.

Posted 8 years ago
love2beach
Thanked 1 time

Thankfully I did not swap with her but she did send me offer after offer after offer.  At first she went ahead & chose what items of hers she offered & the values were nowhere close to what she was asking for. 

Sorry, but if I find the need for cheap wooden snowflake ornaments I'll got to the dollar store myself & buy them. 

I'm sorry she screwed all of you guys over. sad

Posted 8 years ago
seasonshopper
Thanked 0 time

This sucks! I swapped with her over a month ago. I just received her end of the deal. But better than that, there was an item missing. I got in touch with her and she said someone got sick or died or something and she wasnt thinking. I sure hope I get the missing item. Fortunately, the items she sent me werent bad quality. I was actually pretty satisfied, aside from the wait and missing item. I guess I will just keep my fingers crossed and hope she sends the missing item.

Posted 8 years ago
kelsea
Thanked 0 time

i have a problem with her as well. plus she sends me freaky messages like "hello again smile"

and she keeps asking me to swap and i continue to decline. no, i do not want your old baby clothes or xxxxxl dresses.

Posted 8 years ago
fasumlui
Thanked 0 time

I also have a problem with her. She swaplifted me and deny it. I gave her a negative token. Do not swap with whoareyouwhome

Posted 8 years ago
lililongpre
Thanked 0 time

I am so happy that i never find something i want in her swaplist cause she asking many times for me too and  seriously i never find what i want in her list. I offer always cash deal and she dont accept . BUt she ask very often.  Now i know for sure that i am not alone. Yééé! BUt im so sorry for you girlz. I think swaplifters are so bad. Come on we are here to save money not to spend more  in the air for nothing. I am very nervous about this. And also thank's Lululemon for the advice. I hope you can find a way to fix your problem.

Posted 8 years ago
flowerlily23
Thanked 0 time

I didn't do anything wrong with whoyouarewhome and I want my neutral token removed. here's why:

never sent me the money for the book she wanted so i never sent her the book. leaves neutral token without communication. You have to send me money for the book first before I will actually send you the book. This isn't a swap, you bought something from me therefore you pay before you recieve. Please remove the neutral token you gave me and I will remove yours. We can work this out. Also it's the same on my end too. You left neutral because I didn't send my end but you never sent your either. This is ridiculous. You just messed up my rating. oh and before she sent me the neutral token i wrote her to ask if she was still doing the swap and she never wrote me back. the only time i hear from her is by getting a neutral token. communicate with me and try to work it out first.

also, the first swap we did she sent me a toe ring that was broken. says it broke on the way to me but the missing bead wasn't in the bag so i see that as a lie. never returned mmy emails about the problem. good thing i had her send first because i only sent her one of two things she wanted. also the necklace she sent me was not gold toned like she said it was, it is silver toned. bad communication and does not list her items honestly. the only rating she ever leaves is a neutral one about how she didn't recieve her book but she bought it from me, isn't wasn't a swap and i never recieved the money. you have to pay for something first before you recieve it. no communication before the neutral token. this is ridiculous! I should have learned from the first bad swap but I try to give people chances. stupid me.

Posted 8 years ago
mountphoenix
Thanked 0 time

I haven't been a member here for very long, but I have read a lot of sketchy things about this user.  She wanted to swap with me also but luckily I wasn't interested in anything she had.  Thanks for warning me about this swapper!

Posted 8 years ago
heike
Thanked 0 time

i swapped with her and received the item fine (and im in the UK!) but i was pretty annoyed that she listed the value as higher than it was. I swapped 2 things worth  dollars for earrings that she said were worth  and when they came they had the price on the back saying they were worth .75!

I wouldnt mind as they are lovely earrings but i had asked her to add another item for me to have seeing as my items were worth more and she said no straight away.

Its such a shame that a few people spoil it for everyone - i love this site and have swapped with some really sweet people, why cant everyone be like that?!

Posted 8 years ago
cleencolla
Thanked 0 time

i swapped with this person last month.
i sent my lotion out because she wanted it so bad.
i have yet to receive my part (a baby blanket)

Posted 8 years ago
angela1989
Thanked 0 time

She has like 7 bad tokens right. Terrible. She kept asking me for swaps, but like someone else said, I have no use for baby clothes and xxxl clothes.

Posted 8 years ago
Allee
Thanked 0 time

Everyone has the ability to "BLOCK" and "REPORT" someone. For all that prefer not to continue getting, or even start getting swap request from her can simply click on her page, "whoareyouwhome", then click on the "block" tab located to the left of your screen. I did this months ago.

Happy swapping,

Allee

Posted 8 years ago
TDSollog
Thanked 0 time

I did block her, plus someone else.... thanks.

Whoareyouwhome both sent me junk at the end (second to the last one), and also swaplifted me (last one).
:helpme:

Posted 8 years ago
christinemic9
Thanked 0 time

I didn't know that whe went by Brigid Mires bc on her address label on the package she sent me, her name is Thelma Tomassetti and it looks like an address label that is professionally made so not sure if it's her real name. Good to know..

Posted 8 years ago
TDSollog
Thanked 0 time

I don't know what's going on there. She had me mail them to Brigid Mires, but I received them with an address label with Thelma on it.
:!:  :?:  :!:  :?:

Posted 8 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?