Nona
Thanked 0 time

VERY slow for anyone else?

Hey guys,
Has the swapping here been REALLY slow for anyone else? Since the site updated I have only done 1 swap. I used to do a few a month. No one seems to be adding any new, good stuff AND I am not getting any swap requests.

What do you guys think?

Posted 8 years ago
chocofan
Thanked 0 time

Re: VERY slow for anyone else?

lol, i actually noticed that too ...
everythings going kinda slow and people aren't logging on as much as they used to..

Posted 8 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

I actually like it alot. I think it's easier to keep track of things and I LOVE that you can see who is online at any time!

Posted 8 years ago
SunnyPaige
Thanked 0 time

I have just started and was wondering if it was slow. Your responsed was very helpful. Anyone have any idea on how to get moving. I'm going to try and add some more things. But I feel like some people are not checking there request for a swap.

Posted 8 years ago
hippygirl
Thanked 0 time

am i missing something ??? i see my swap requests in my regular e-mail & i can get to them from there, but when i go to that page to check my swaps i cant check other things on that page, like i can't click on something other than the one i accessed from my e-mail.  does that make sense ?  like each swap has a numer attatched to it, is there a way to access them that way ???

Posted 8 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?