shhmandy
Thanked 0 time

Paying To Sell (Please vote)

i chose .50 cents to sell, because well because it's SWAPstyle, it shouldn't be completely free.
and yet making it 1 dollar can sometimes ruin the whole point of selling in the first place.
so i think .50 cents is a good in between choice.

big_smile

Posted 9 years ago
AmericanSweeti
Thanked 1 time

Re: Paying To Sell (Please vote)

Posted 9 years ago
Nicolelovesyou26
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

I kinda like that you have to pay to post sale items now. It will seriously cut down on the people trying to sell only. And swapstyle needs money to stay open. It's free for us, but there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes that need to be funded. And ebay is a MUCH better idea if you are interested in cash only. They have a much larger audience.

Posted 9 years ago
Lavender
Thanked 0 time

I appreciate better the idea of a final sell fee, too! Here it's made for swapping, not selling o_O

Posted 9 years ago
Jprojectrunway
Thanked 0 time

I would rather sell/trade for free...
It would suck if someone got scammed and then you're out of money by listing the item, then having to relist, and what not.
I find it would become like Ebay if we had to pay to sell... and so many people have had problems with Ebay.

Posted 9 years ago
lilylethal
Thanked 0 time

I guess if you have to charge .10$ isn't really that much. I think ppl can afford a dime.  or at least I can and I'm a poor college student. I still think you should charge only if you actually sell something though

Posted 9 years ago
CoutureBarbie
Thanked 0 time

True smile

Posted 9 years ago
gindavis
Thanked 0 time

I voted for pay a small fee .10cent.  Even .50cents is a bit much

Posted 9 years ago
shoppingchick
Thanked 1 time

i usually only swap so it does not matter much to me ,but i voted 50cents to sell an item,purely because when i joined it was just a swap site ,no one really sold but now heaps do,i have sold twice on here,and i did not ask to sell the items ,the swapper offered to buy ,i much prefer to swap and use ebay to sell,anyway those are my thoughts about paying to sell  :butterfly:  :butterfly:  :butterfly:

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?