hippygirl
Thanked 0 time

pay to post items????

thanx love, that sounds great... now the ones of us that like to swap can weed out the ones that  are here only to sell...  any news on the photos yet ???

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Re: pay to post items????

swapping IS kinda the point.

Posted 9 years ago
designerobsessed
Thanked 0 time

I understand the whole swap thing, but it wanted me to pay $10 to list a shirt that was only worth $15. I dk if I like the new system as much. Is anyone else not able to search for certain member? bc it just leads me to the same search page and it's really frustrating.

Posted 9 years ago
hippygirl
Thanked 0 time

hey girl i am feelin ya on the search thing, are we just not gettin it  or is there a problem  ????  i have searched for people that i KNOW are on here with no luck... anyone know something we don't know ???? :shock:  :shock:

Posted 9 years ago
jaminunit
Thanked 4 times

Posted 9 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

WHEN YOU SEARCH FOR SOMEONE YOU HAVE TO USE THE SECOND BOX OVER CALLED SEARCH NICKNAME. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FIRST ONE IS FOR, BUT IT DOESN'T FIND ANYTHING EITHER.

Posted 9 years ago
CoutureBarbie
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
hippygirl
Thanked 0 time

i do think $1 is a little steep, add pay pal & shipping & what's the point..  i know the main idea is to swap but sometimes someone has something you really want but you don't have anything they want.  i don't know if it is considered cheating but when i put my items up to swap , i put in the description that i would sell the item & listed a sale price, but since it is only listed to swap i don't imagine mant buyers will even look.  i have a bunch of new stuff i got just to sell on this site & now i don't want to list them at all.  this site is just so easy to use & easy to upload photos. you don't have to have almost make  website to display your items. i was thinking maybe you could not charge to list but charge a small fee at the end of the sale, that way if you didn't sell your item you wouldn't be out any money & could still have the option to swap.  just a thought   alicia

Posted 9 years ago
CoutureBarbie
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago
Nicolelovesyou26
Thanked 0 time

Posted 9 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe